Saturday, 9 August 2008

A beautiful encounter in Wagamama 美丽的邂逅

Haha... I can't help ROFL i.e. Rolling On the Floor Laughing (soli soli... not meant to disdain roti canai sekalian's wisdom, but it's for my 50's roti-canai parents' reference..hee hee...) by setting such a title. Sounds pretty provokeful for fantansies of a heartthrob romance eh?:P
Ethos pool, Imperial College
Lady luck was quite a bit on my side today, making it a beautiful yet boredom-free saturday! Mary (the postdoc whom I always turn to whenever I've made a bomb in the lab!) gave me a 2 for 1 Wagamama voucher the other day. So me and Chloe decided to go for lunch after a movie preview in the morning. Manatau...this pretty lady decided to have longer horizontal meditation, so skipped the movie part and went swimming first before feeding in more calories. Oh ya ya, do allow me to speak out of topic a while...Tell u what, finally I've figured out why i like Imperial (this might be the one and only reason wor... :P)!!! Im soooOOOOoooo in LOVE with the swimming and spa pool, especially on saturday morning! Hardly anybody uses the pool at this time during the summer break. It was REALLY relaxing, refreshing, rejuvenating, re-energizing etc. etc. to SLEEP in the spa pool after a 30-minute swim. An absolute Queen-style treatment!
Okok...back to the topic. So I ordered a Chicken Katsu Curry . The portion was simply gigantic! I felt so bloated already even only gobbled down half of what's displayed. However, the breaded chicken breast was simply crispy and yummi-licious. 口感十足! Served together with soft, sticky yet not overcooked (黏度刚好且弹牙的)sushi rice with thick katsu curry on top...oh...food in haven indeed! Chloe had Yaki Udon and Miso soup. Yaki Udon was ok but still not impressing enough to seduce my tastebud la. Hee hee...

When we were about to finish the gigantic portion, suddenly 2 customers were directed by a waiter to come sit next to us. I pouted a bit for discomfort, but not until when I caught a glimpse of a handsome hunk sitting just right next to me! The moment when we glanced at each other, he put a polite smile on his charming face ... oh....I felt like the world has stopped for a sec until he greeted 'hi' to me. Hahaha...I know I sounded a bit bimbotic. Who cares la!!! Chloe couldn't agree more on his irresistable charm too, and hence we decided to...take a photo of him...secretly. :P She pretended to take a photo of me but shifted the angle a bit to capture his handsome face.
But suddenly, the lady came together with him asked us, 'Do you need us to take a photo of both of u? Son, you can do it.' We were like ... oh no... did she find out that we were stalking her son? =_=''
Glutton Queen and the Handsome hunk. He might not seem as handsome as he is on the picture...but trust me, he is really cute! (I ate soooo slowly to let chloe catch a pose of him!)


Glutton Queen and Princess 4-151 being caught red-handed for stalking sbd's son.
Oh btw, since he took a photo of us so I just grabbed the chance to start a conversation with him lor... :P He is an ITALIAN! omg omg omg...it's definitely like a double strike of jackpot!
LOL.

2 comments:

~ xYz ~ said...

yes everyody... do believe my little confession here when i say, "he's definitely one of the most cute and good-looking, well-mannered, friendly yet macho at the same time, 99% cool guy i've met over my 3 years here in london. a plus point is he's an adorable italian-brit mix that speaks both italian and english v well! so much about meeting cute guys in ic, more like you're guaranteed to meet one as long as you're OUTside of ic." =P

ps: it's true, the photo we secretly took didnt do justice to show his actual beauty.

melwy said...

hahaha, aisk aisk sze hwei, now i know u~~
syok la nice pool nice food, when wana gv me a treat xD