Yea ... it's time to say goodbye again to Summer 2008, time to bid farewell to my love ones in Malaysia again. Sweet memories, sour moments, laughter, tears and faces that I love so much creeped in and out when every single moment was spent.
Their teary eyes and bright smile out of the joy of my surprise coming-back are still touching deep down my heart whenever i recall them.
Close-knit feelings were so much felt among us.
Truly, this summer has brought so much love that i could ever imagine I myself have embedded for them.
Daddy, Mommy, Ying and Hou, thank you so much for putting such a beautiful yet lovely ending to my summer this year. For all the love you all have shown for me, I shall be a stronger person to face the life alone for another or many years to come.
Ban Tieng and Sin Wei, thank you so much for letting me know that bonds made in a true friendship will never get brittled and shall stay as strong as how our friendship has shown.
And finally to A. Martin, thank you sooOOooo much for everything.
I love you. Every single one of you.
2 comments:
woo~~ sexy pose in the last pic...
and welcome back to london :D
Aiks..now only you come back ya? So nice..I have been in coldness for 1 month ady!
And hmm..the last pic is really seducing. Wakakkaak!
Post a Comment