Tuesday, 16 December 2008

LOL

I couldn't help laughing my head off when reading the comments...
My housemate and coursemate even gave me a ring to check if I'm alright. LOL.
Oh well...
I was merely 吐血-ing for rushing the deadline due exactly on the day I wanna skip for Turkey trip ...
Anyway it's soooOOooo nice to know people around are actually concerning about you, although i have to admit this is definitely a nasty way of getting it! Thank you so much, my friends! I feel so loved! Muaks *^_^*

2 comments:

iamlz said...

Aiks..cheat ppl's attention lor..

Later if u really vomit blood, and nobody concern of u how? That's would be really sad case la! ;)

Jiayou for your report!

melwy said...

ishhhh.....
kesian those who pity u, luckily i din >.<

haha, joking joking, somehow ur comment din appear in my news feed, so heheh, din kena tipu =P

me too need to write an essay before my trip, need to submit on the first day we start next term which is like 2-3 days afta i come back, haih..

ok, lets jia you tgt!!