Chinese New Year is approaching! Final exams are coming in less than 4 months! I am graduating in less than 6 months and yet I still have so many undone items on my to-do-list! Ok, let me jot them down and try to get them all checked & done in this brand new year!!!
Here it goes ...
1. Must realise my dream to travel alone in at least one country. All on my own!
2. Visit the Lavender Field in Provence, France. This coming June maybe?
3. Attend Art Festival in Edinburgh in the Summer.
4. Finish reading The Kite Runner - not another book to collect dust plsss!
5. Catch a glimpse of Auguste Rodin's sculpture - The Kiss - at Rodin museum, Paris.
6. Start on a new book after The Kite Runner - Empress Orchid, perhaps?
7. I wanna read all the good books in the world (yea i miss my chinese storybooks) and re-read my long-lost repertoire of poems!
Oh dear, I seriously need a gap year! Have been sooo drowned in science journals, academic books and they are simply taking away my soul, turning me into a mud - left only a robotic brain machine to grind all these info into little indisgestible pieces of trash to be regurgitated in the exam hall. Ugh. I can't stomach this for more than 6 months. Enough is enough.
Here it goes ...
1. Must realise my dream to travel alone in at least one country. All on my own!
2. Visit the Lavender Field in Provence, France. This coming June maybe?
3. Attend Art Festival in Edinburgh in the Summer.
4. Finish reading The Kite Runner - not another book to collect dust plsss!
5. Catch a glimpse of Auguste Rodin's sculpture - The Kiss - at Rodin museum, Paris.
6. Start on a new book after The Kite Runner - Empress Orchid, perhaps?
7. I wanna read all the good books in the world (yea i miss my chinese storybooks) and re-read my long-lost repertoire of poems!
Oh dear, I seriously need a gap year! Have been sooo drowned in science journals, academic books and they are simply taking away my soul, turning me into a mud - left only a robotic brain machine to grind all these info into little indisgestible pieces of trash to be regurgitated in the exam hall. Ugh. I can't stomach this for more than 6 months. Enough is enough.
I am dreaming of you every night, my dear lavender field ...
4 comments:
You still have time! ;)
Wei, u made me feel like going to the lavender field also!
aww sweet.. u got 6 months left? where u gonna be after that? gonna stay in the UK?
goodluck in accomplishing all the items on ur list!!
i want go also :( but camera spoil d...
LZ> It is soooo beautiful and you should really go if got chance!
Wein> Im in final year lo sweetie! Not sure what to do after this, might take a gap year to travel around if nbd wants me. Hehe.
Sp> Har spoil d ar. Buy a new one lo..or ask mohsin (if i were not mistaken, hee!) to buy one for u la!
Post a Comment