Saturday, 28 March 2009

ETHOS interview

Had this interview with Puan Natasha from ETHOS, a boutique strategy consultancy firm.
Scheduled time was 3pm but only got started at 3.30pm.
Wasted 1 hour of my life waiting as I arrived pretty early, cis!
And as many other girls, I tried to make full use of that 1 hour by doing the VERY ''MOSTEST'' meaningful activity on earth ---- CAMWHORING in the toilet! Haha

Well about the interview ... Hmm, could have done better by reading up more latest news of Government's plans and dwell upon details that could ace me through.
Too bad, my mind is always in a state of mess, then followed by automatic shut-down, whenever it comes to solving problems in a systematical way.

But on a happy note, she did praise on some of my ideas (''yea very good. Not Bad.'') *wink
And personally I think I have shown all my passion in securing this job and also the will to make a change to this country... although in the end she did say ETHOS has recently been very selective in handling government cases as they don't want their files to join the piles that are already collecting dust for years on shelves. Haha.

Anyyyyywayyyy, everything is out of my hands now.
I can only pray for the best and accept whatever the outcome is.
The most important thing is, THIS IS THE VERY FIRST TIME I HAD A SERIOUS CONVERSATION AND ACTUALLY EXCHANGED VIEWS ON THE COUNTRY'S ISSUES WITH PEOPLE OF GREAT MINDS WITH INSIGHTFUL THOUGHTS.
Blessed. I am so blessed!!
=)

No comments: