Thursday, 16 April 2009

Updatesss - IN A TOTAL RANDOM MANNER

Baked some banana muffins for Willy's housemates as they were very kind to invite me over for nasi lemak. Curry chicken, sambal ikan bilis and my favourite curry prawns suited my malaysian tongue soooOO well...although I want them to taste even hotter and spicier!! Oh welllll, one of the greatest blessings by being Willy's gf is to be able to satisfy my gluttony and cravings for the food I miss so much back home :) Oh ya! Willy was such a glutton that night (like me!! :P)!! Oh wait, maybe not just that night...hahaha! I baked 6 muffins for the 6 of us there, but he ended up eating an extra one and one of his housemates didn't get to eat. Haha. It seems like next time I HAVE to bake extra ones for this BIG-APPETITE boyfriend of mine.

Have been craving for this chewy sweet little thing for my revision period and I finally got it last night as an unexpected delivery from my Mr AhBeng! (HEY HEY see i use different names to refer to the same person, so dont take a scunner on me for mentioning HIM too frequently hor! HEEE!)
So happy and we chewed on these jelly beansssss non-stop in the library till 2.30am. HAHAHA crazy and WE ARE FAT now! YAY!

Okiesss enough of random updates for now
Hopefully my body wont be overgrown with molds after another 2 more weeks of REVISION!
And wish me luck for the final exams ok! ;)

4 comments:

Qing Xi said...

Haih.. seems like I have to keep seeing his name appearing here and then now and in the future. Are you creating suspense for me before I see him? :P

Wein said...

so happy for u sze hwei jie!! ^^

have a happy life ahead! :)

melwy said...

jelly beansss
haha, dun chew too much a, if not u might wana come see me sooner or later, muahaha, joking

Stella said...

QX: lol what suspense la...u better keep your promise on coming up with an entry about ur Mr Ho ok! HoHoHOooo hahahahah :P

Wein: Thank you Wein mei mei! Eh ur entry bout qiHeng is very sweet lehh!

Mel: Bluek. I brush my teeth properly after eating wan! Haha.