Haven't been sleeping well for the past few days.
Well, it's not something surprising, really. I mean, how could so little day-time activities have enough power to summon my sleepiness. Plus, random thoughts/ worries kept popping out seeking for attention at the wrong time..like ehh, 2am in the morning? I wonder why these trivial nasty clouds of thoughts nvr hv the guts to show face when my brain was in dire need of activities during the day. Empowering, assaulting, haunting my mind when it's at its weakest at wee hours? C'mon, u losersss.. it's not like I haven't been catering enough for your whims and fancies for the past 3 months..enough is enough okay?
Anyhow, a poor thing called up when i was fighting hard with these 'sleep-munchers'. Sounded as depressed and helpless as she was, telling me all same-old love & sacrifices,hard done-by, sad stories. So much sacrifices, so much apologies, so much arrogant to give in, yet so little has been appreciated. Yeaaa man, told you so, life is unjust. Thinking you'll eventually reach the pinnacle hand-in-hand, get ready to roll up your sleeves and pick all the stars you want together? Nah, I'll prefer if you could be have bigger reserve for yourself before thinking about sharing the sky strewn with diamonds like that.
Well, it's just strange that, women always take sacrifices as a subset of love; while for men, woman comes as package that offers love and sacrifices. Weird, not? Tell me about it :)
3 comments:
http://www.vastreality.com
I post my website only for another place to revel in the glory that is peace within understanding. Some cater to the fear. Others bleed on the battlefields of change and spearhead the purpose for us - the hatred and haters of that fear. "Nothing in this world is worth sacrificing your happiness for." This is a quote from a great friend of mine, just after I visited him in a psych ward. There is hope. And the hope you seek most, is that within.
Hello, I'm from Brazil, my name is Gabriel and I made an account on blogspot, and I'm using google translator to talk to you I want you to help me being a follower of my blog, he talks about Rock, but do not forget it is in Portuguese I refer you use the google translator is that i am counting on you http://grockclub.blogspot.com
As well as Microsoft Office 2010 consumers might start using quickly working with immediate medical, turned off,Microsoft Project 2010 download, sleep, and as well use out of sandby Office 2010 key. Additional effectiveness improvements result in less trouble in addition to requests, in conjunction with more rapidly rehabilitation via problems if they come about Microsoft office 2010. Microsoft Office 2010 Key
Post a Comment