Finally Im seeing lights at the end of the tunnel. Of course, I hope it doesn't come from the headlight of a train. Haha. Touch wood touch wood.
And yes, this time I am so going to place myself at the most prominent, center position along this new phase of journey. It is only by this way, value of self-worthiness and momentum to leap ahead can be appreciated; instead of leaching for happiness from others, like what I used to indulge in. Through the ups and downs, I realized that no one is really of great help in times of difficulties - be it they are keen or not - other than ourselves. The most others can do is to offer a shoulder to cry on or words of encouragement. But no one can manage to make a decision that comes with real responsibilities for us. Everyone has his own matters to attend to. Hence, in the end of the day, we are the one to push the button, pray for the best and never look back.
So, No more醉生梦死; no more unrealistic dreams; ditch the scowl-look; and welcome the cheerful i-don't-give-a-damn super motivated me!
Wish me luck! This is another new adventure of mine :)
8 comments:
I just wrote about making life decisions by "committee." Ha! I appreciate being reminded that I'm still responsible. I think... :)D
Good luck!
Canada Goose Chilliwack, in the Chinese textile and apparel industry, seem to have no business like Bosideng such has maintained a high sense of honor, no entrepreneurs such as Gao Dekang continued to maintain a strong sense of mission.Its founder Gao Dekang, from a small village tailor to billionaire over tens of billions of yuan of listed pany chairman of the board of directors, used 35 years of time, but the underlying business story is even more afford much food for thought xin67ybt.
And the sand and other industry posture is pared, the same origin of South of Jiangsu mode Bosideng, in the narrow down clothing category in the created world class business scale and "made in China" brand miracle, seemingly unremarkable down cause to the extreme.Feather clothing 16 years won the China market champion, down clothing production accounted for the global market Canada Goose Snow Mantra.
The "Twelfth Five-Year Plan" is our country overall construction paratively well-off society is the critical period, China's textile and garment industry by bee strong greatly strategic opportunity period.Today, Bosideng to was named national consumer goods field of the first Chinese industry awards, for the Chinese traditional industry out of a high technological content, good economic returns, low resources consumption, little environmental pollution of the new road to industrialization, its struggle, innovation process start a person thoughtful Canada Goose Solaris Parka.
Microsoft Office 2010 would make traveling with a mobile computer overseas less complicated through the use of admission to the transportable controls a single and also bigger interconnection and networking selections. It is easy to be able to availability and in addition explore your complete operate software, papers,Master of science Office Professional 2010, in addition to group of friends means regardless of whether you will be work out center on the pavement Microsoft office 2010. You can even little one the range, execute conventional office 2010. Microsoft office 2010 download
Easily, the article is really the sweetest on this precious topic. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your upcoming updates. Saying thanks will not just be adequate, for the exceptional clarity in your writing. I will at once grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
Ball Bearing Cages
I appreciate your kind words. Hope you are having a fabulous day. Love ya!
Nice post Dude keep it up..Thanks for sharing with us..
Please also click on this keywords please :-- structured settlements | sell structured settlements | sell annuity | lump sum cash payment
Looks positive. Always hoping for the best.
az medical marijuana doctor
Post a Comment