Sunday, 2 November 2008

GO GO Fighting!

Finally done with my near 30-page report last night!! Yay & PPHHEEWW~~~!!
Hence, I decided to give myself a day off from work today before plunging my head into another coursework, which is a presentation on this coming friday = not that long for a break anyway =.=''
However however however .... it turned out to be

THE DAY THAT I SPENT MOST OF THE TIME WALKING ON THE ROAD.

From my house (A) - cross the Hyde Park - Oriental City, Queensway (B) (25 minutes)
From B - Kensington Church Street - Marks&Spencer, High Street Kensington (25 minutes)
From M&S - Sainsbury's, Cromwell Road (C)(15 minutes)
From C back to A (no short-cut, 30 minutes)
Total duration = 95 minutes
"Oh...you're just making a big fuss over that mere 95 mins of walk!! '' - Yep, that is so freaking true if I didn't carry 1-2kg of groceries from point B heading to point C, then added on another 2-3kg from point C to point A. And moreover, I went for wushu class in the morning before that groceries-marathon.


W-H-A-T?!!! WUSHU?????

Okok chill chill readers ... It was only my first (probably the last too :P) trial class actually. The reason for attending it? As usual laaaa - Bcz it was a free one ... heeeee!!!
At first, I didn't expect them to do anything intensive. But as they started the warming-up, I realised it was definitely nothing as easy as eating chocolates =.=''

1. Run around the badminton court for 10 rounds. Change direction - stop- change-stop- change.

2. Wushu style stretching

3. Up-and-down upper body movement in a half-seated position(马步) - on the spot jog, at a fast&sharp pace – bounce - pump -repeat for 5 times.

I was panting like a dog after the warm-up, and…and…Sping…even…got a green face and had to stop half-way…
Then it was another 1.5 hours of punching, blocking, kickings which I couldn’t take it anymore and left 30 minutes before the 2-hour class ended.

Anyway, it’s still a good day simply because at least I don’t need to mess around with Pymol/Molmol (structures visualisation programs) anymore! Yohoo~!!
p/s: Argggghhhhhh!!! Just realised that I forgot to pack in the Sainsbury's egg bites which I have already paid!! T.T Egg bites ... i want my egg bites back ... T.T =(



2 comments:

iamlz said...

Wow..you really had a good exercising day!! XD

It's ok dun be sad over the egg bites, or else all the calories burnt will be gained back! XD

And btw, really salute ur walking ability. *salute salute*

Anonymous said...

when i read until the point that you mentioned about the "wushu", my reaction is really-->

"WHAT??! WUSHU??"

and the eyes opened big big as you predicted. hahahha~~~~