I tried to read Chapter 3, Principles of Fermentation Technology.
Spent the WHOLE day. Only 10/80 pages were read.
Ok maybe not a textbook-reading day for me.
Thinking maybe I should knock on A. Martin's msn ..
so there I spent couple of hours chatting. Bug on him to get me a birthday present.
'Did I give u my address?' 'No, why?' 'Here it is, jot it down.'
'ok done.' 'Good, xx is my birthday, get me a present. And im expecting it. Thank you. You may go now.'
Martin was aghasted at how I forced him to buy. I dont care. I seriously need to bully someone to chase this silly blueness in my chest away.
But such random tattle didnt pull me out from depression mode. Not at all.
Still feel like a spectre roaming aimlessly in Flat 1 Montrose House.
Night time falls.
Alright, time to mug on journalssssssss (i dono how many s i have to put to show its abundance)
171 pages in total. That's only one.
Mug mug mug. Facebook fb fb fb fb fb. Mug. fb fb fb fb fb fb fb fb fb. Mug. fb fb fb fb fb fb fb fb fb fb fb fb fb fbb fb. Mu... facebook. Journal left unread. Again. (11.35 pm; 7/171 done)
Argggghhhhhhhhhhhhh
how can i be so unproductive???????????????
If such symptom persists, I will be in DEEP HOT SHIT in less than TWO BLOODY MONTHS WHEN FINAL EXAMS COME.
Ugh, I hate this.
4 comments:
hey dear, calm down calm down, i can guess how u feeling at that moment, just that i'm always like that >.< always not being productive til the end of the day then feel regretted or the day before the exams then hope so much for a second chance, well, guess its the exam stress and the boredom (huh?!)
hopefully afta that u are more productive liao? jia you jia you la :D
just a tip from past experience (ok not very sure if this counts as a tip.. but yeah): dont read too many journals - they dont help you to answer exam questions. check past years, 99% of them dont require journal answers. choose 1-5 good ones (like nature, science etc, especially reviews, trust me research papers are 100% useless - i think i read like 50 for one subject and 0 for the others and in the end i got the lowest for that subject =.=) and just remember the facts in there alongside your lecture notes.
good luck! =) drop a msg if there's anything at all.
Dun get beat down just yet.. believe in yourself and pick yourself up from the slump. It's not too late ! One unproductive day.. two.. three.. loads of unproductive days.. they are in the past. Just because you had an unproductive day today, who knows how tmw will turn out.
Pull yourself together and breathe...
Then clear your mind and move forward ;)
Ganbate ne ! Have a piece of cake to disstress laa~ !
Mel> yea i guess i was just too bored. perhaps should take a break, have some fresh air outside rather than just staying in my room.
chloe> thank u for ur tips! I plan to focus more on lecture notes actually. THe base is normally more important than the extra, right? :)
Anonymous (Matthew?)> Thank you so much for your encouragement! Feel energised now and will move forward with higher spirit and motivation! :) Yea yea, have a break, have a lil piece of cheese cake! Heeeeeee
Post a Comment