Happy Birthday to everyone!!!! Today is the 7th day of Chinese New Year i.e. everybody's birthday. According to the chinese legend, Lady Wa (女娲) created human beings on the 7th day, preceded by chicken, dog, pig, goat, ox, horse in chronological order.
Our house had 'Yee Sang' this morning and headed for the Open House hosted by London MCA Club in MSD. Queued up for 15 minutes for a plate of nasi bryani+small tiny little chunk (couldn't be smaller but better than none) of ayam masak merah+ kari kambing+a bit vege. Atmosphere was kinda merry-making and I would have enjoyed more if it wasn't the tonnes of work kept emerging subconsciously to instigate me home.
And it snowweeeddddddddddddd and is still snowing quite heavily now outside!!!!!!!!! I wasn't praticularly fond of snow during my first 2 years in London, but somehow today I was indeed quite excited to walk under the snow. And that surprised myself a little too :D Letting the snow flakes to kiss on my cold blushing cheeks again and again as I paced through the park, is sooo romantic and poetic to me. Heee! What an incorrigible woman living in her own illusion! :P I even sticked my tongue out to have a taste of snow! Hee. Cool right?
Ok, go back to work 1st. Will be back with more entries, with more photos perhaps.
*.*HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!*.*
~ From Sze Hwei with LOVEEEEEEE
No comments:
Post a Comment