I am finally back to my dearrrrr homeland after the dreadful 13-hour flight!
Always feel good to be home with daddy mommy and the 2 rascals around
although I wasn't excited at all when the air-steward announced the landing of our flight
Haha probably because I know this time is a real homecoming for me and a new phase of life is awaiting ahead in this land.
Mixed feelings are plenty and I need time to sort these outttt before they get overflown and turn me into an emo witch again
Heeee :D
Ok from now on I must sleep for seven-and-a-half hours a day with strict detox diet.
Must regain all the energy lost due to stress and sleep deprivation.
Haha daddy asked me to pick up yoga lessons but hmm... i prefer badminton lehhh
I must find out where to book a court and force mommy to be my badminton partner *evil laughss
Few more days to go before meeting darling in Sg.
Can't wait can't wait. Yayyyyyy :)
Ohh Ohhhhh
And I have so many plans in mind for tomorrow alreadyyy *whistle happily
By the way
Selamat Pulang ke Tanah Air, Sze Hwei :)
1 comment:
wah..so fast wana cabut to sg ady ar..:P
I'm damn bored at home leh..wana play badminton also! XD
Post a Comment