Visited Willy and his family in Singapore for a week and now Im back in hometown
*mixed feelings ah mixed feelings......hmmmm.........*sob sob *hee hee *getting crazy.
Willy's parents are super nice and I really wanna salute his mom for being such a perfect housewife. Honestly, I've never met anyone better than her in keeping the house spick and span WITHOUT FAIL, making sure her family eats healthily and most of all, she remains cheerful and understanding all the times. Lucky Willy.Lucky lucky u! *whisper..im a bit envious of u lohh. Soup served on the table for every meal. Fresh fruit juice EVERY MORNING. hen xing fu!
And there was one night I drank with his eldest sister and daddy. Blue sapphire gin with 47% alcohol followed by nearly half a glass of red wine totally ruined my stomach's 'sanity' and er... I threw up like a Singapore's Merlion. LoL. And happily get scolded by Willy after that. I always lose grisp in controlling myself once my mood reaches its happiness threshold. How incorrigible!
The last time I visited Singapore before this was erm...maybe 11 or 12 years ago, tagging along with mom's school trip. The only thing I could recall was the Underwater World in Sentosa and a few teenagers in the cable cars who intimidated me with their fluent flow of spoken English - and I labelled these Singaporean kids as 'the-very-brilliant-ones from another world' since then.
When I revisited Sentosa with Willy this time, I was quite surprised that I could actually still remember where exactly the 'touch pond' was in the Underwater World. Seems like some memories are just meant to stay and remain whether we realise or not. And this time, Im sure love would embed the sweet and joyful moments in the memory lane in grain.
Ohh yea yea and the Pink Dolphins!! The 2 cute dolphins made my day and I've never felt so eager before just to see animals. Will was super funny as he kinda got jealous when I said those dolphins are the cutest creatures on earth. Haha. Laopo! They are the cutest ones AFTER you lahhh...
Met up with Adeline and her babe Chong for buffet-style steamboat. I was TOTALLY BLOATED as my stomach had this kiasu-ness to make sure every dollar worth the while. lol. Ade and Chong were SOOooooOOOooo loving. Even people around them also can feel the diabetic-ness liaozzzz. GET MARRIED SOON OK ADEEEE! ;)
快乐的时间总是容易过 Now I can finally understand deep deep the meaning behind this sentence . Dear Friday pls come faster come faster! Because...
SINGAPORE SUN, I WANNA SEE U SOOOONNNN!!!
*wahaha.
1 comment:
haiyooo.. somebody so XING FU there^^ Enjoy ur holiday lah SIAO PO
Post a Comment