Friday, 5 June 2009

final year project bluessss

Can someone please talk to me and perhaps englighten me a little on why i keep not getting results for my experiments?
I am so stressed up. All my dreams for the past few weeks were just about DNA, vectors, bacteria and nothing else. Seriously couldn't get over the crappy results which I have to include and elaborate about in my dissertation.
PLEASE Give me some strength to move on and remember to whack me up if you see any sign of self-pity.
SIGHhhhhhHHHhhhh. I AM JUST GOING TO SIGH MY LUNGS OUTTTTTTTTTT.

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do not so stress up :-) it will be ok de....

where are you now? still in london?

Stella said...

yea im still in london. who are you ah? yan jing da da ah?

Anonymous said...

who am i? hahaha...

i from aberdeen one....

Anonymous said...

if i said i from manchester, you probably can't guess it. coz you got so many manchester friends.

Aberdeen, i guessed you only have one. That's why. haha...

Aussie ar... supervisor hasn't got back to me yet. Don't know approve or not...

:-(